The development tipped to help transform and modernise region’s business base. Instagram has released a new map feature that lets you see posts from nearby businesses. Tech expert Matt Navarra explained how people can lower the risk of being hacked by making the new changes to their privacy settings. Presentations, workshops, and strategy sessions from industry thought leaders and Microsoft experts. Mary Hardcastle at RapidAI looks at the advancements in health tech, explaining what hospitals need to do to implement Artificial Intelligence in the ER. Open Access Government speaks with Javad Malik from KnowBe4 on security awareness programmes and the dark web.
- The team from Re-flow, provider of the award-winning all-in-one Field Management software for construction, sent their film crew to revisit the day-to-day processes of their long-term client, MW Benney.
- With our ‘Tech Refresh’ solution, you can refresh your assets at any time, giving you total control and flexibility within a stable subscription fee.
- Conference at Cambridge Judge Business School explores the development of Health Care Utilities that scale up innovations to reduce the cost of medicines and other health care products.
- Consider the benefits of new computer hardware or updating your existing software and business applications.
- For businesses with slow broadband speeds in rural areas, the government is providing voucher funding worth up to £3,500 to help cover the costs of installing gigabit broadband.
Open Access Government speaks with Patrick McBride on how best to protect your data online and whether it’s time to go passwordless. Open Access Government’s technology category has plenty of very recent and updated information on all the key topics on this ever-expanding market. The UK government’s Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy recently announced a £54m investment into carbon removal technologies. On 8 July 2022, the UK government announced that over £54m would be invested into projects that remove carbon emissions from…
Improving patient care starts with technology
Graphite Health, another HCU discussed by participants, aims to reduce cost and complexity in the development and deployment of digital healthcare applications. News and resources on cloud strategy, selection, build, migration and operation for banks and fintechs. Women are underrepresented in technology fields, but especially so in cybersecurity. Digital health can improve care, but in Ontario, health data are still fragmented, despite billions of dollars spent over the last two decades to enable fast and secure exchange of health information.
5G is the fifth generation of broadband portable devices like mobile phones, and works up to 100 times faster than the current 4G system. Malware, phishing and data breaches can cause your phone to act strangely – so you should be careful if you notice any of these signs. Heatwaves can cause major issues with technology – including your smartphone which could actually be ruined in very hot weather. BlackRock partners with Coinbase BlackRock has partnered with Coinbase to give customers of its investment management platform direct access to cryptocurrencies.
Invest in security
Technology Nintendo Switch sales drop to an all-time low The global chip shortage has caused sales of Nintendo switch to plummet. Technology Airbnb bookings hit a record high Airbnb bookings have hit jurnalnasional.com a record high despite the cost of living crisis across the world. Technology Uber records highest ever number of drivers Uber records highest ever number of drivers amid the cost of living crisis.